CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


Brandon really enjoyed Trick or Treating - more
than I thought he would! All the kids on the street
went around the neighborhood together. Brandon
went up to most of the houses for candy.


I didn't buy him a sword for his pirate costume.
Probably because I knew I'd be picking up off
the ground more than he would be holding it.
He got to pretend with this light stick though!



Getting candy with Faith and Ava. Eric took
Brandon around the rest of the streets since
I wasn't feeling well but I had to see him out
for a little bit. Everyone had a great night!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

How cute... Sorry you are not feeling good. What a bummer... I am glad he had a good night. He looks adorable. Good call on the sword..

The Luisi Famiy said...

Nice job on the sword!!! Way safer too! Looks like he had a blast! (We can't wait to join in the fun at his party by the way!)